The War Emblem thread

Re: The War Emblem thread

Postby tachyon » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:38 pm

War Emblem is now in quarantine.
He is slated to leave from Narita Airport on Oct 8th and arrive in the states on Oct 9th.

source: uma-furusato.com, an official source for breeding in Japan.

http://uma-furusato.com/news/detail/_id_82514
tachyon

Postby tachyon » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:42 am

tachyon

Postby WarEmblemluvr » Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:46 am

Thanks Tachyon so soooooooooooo much for the beautiful pictures and information! I am praying for War Emblem a safe trip today or last night and throughout! I heard he will be on the same plane as Empire Maker! Your comment you posted from his caretaker warmed my heart so much and confirmed everything I saw about War Emblem when I saw him in person and always believed! <3
'Yusuke Tsutsui, who took care of War Emblem at Shadai, said, ''I've never seen any horse as bright as War Emblem.'''
I am sure Yusuke Tsutsui will miss him very much! :(

Thanks again so much and please continue to tell us how is offspring are doing....
WarEmblemluvr

Postby tachyon » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:34 am

You are welcome!
I've just learned a few hours ago that Empire Maker would leave from Japan on Oct 22nd.
I saw both War Emblem and Empire Maker in person when I lived in the US and it's like yesterday. ;)

Both will be missed here.
But, like most of Japanese fans, I'm very glad that both can now return to their home country where many fans are waiting.
I really liked recent picks of War Emblem, too.
It was a shame that he was not fulfilled as a stallion.
But we all now should understand that he was picky because he was extremely bright. :D :D ;)
And he left some wonderful babies at least.
It sounds like Civil War got some good number of mares despite of his late arrival to stud this year.
But I'm waiting for the confirmation.
Stay tuned! :D
tachyon

Postby tachyon » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:34 am

War Emblem has arrived in the states.

tachyon

Postby Kurenai » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:03 pm

Aaaaand he's landed: https://www.facebook.com/oldfriendsequi ... nref=story Still looking great!
Kurenai

Postby WarEmblemluvr » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:11 pm

Tachyon, I started this many days ago and didn't know I hadn't finished! Thanks so much for letting us know WE arrived safely! :) So glad to hear that!!! So good to see new pictures of him and he looks great! It has been a long while since he has been on a plane!

Thanks also for the kind post and the news that Civil War seemed to have been popular? That is so exciting! I look forward to his babies!!! I never understood why they didn't pick more of his sons to be stallions, especially with so few. I think Shonan Alba would have been a good prospect as a stallion. And Kings Emblem! Did you say he has another career? And I think any of his first four sons out of his first crop, Admire Million, Clan Emblem, Shonan Raijin, and War Games. There was also War Tactics! And too bad Danon Programmer I see is a gelding, by his favorite mare, Click Here. Even Peace Keeper. They are all good horses! I don't know why they wouldn't have picked several of these to be stallions?

And I do believe War Emblem was picky because he is bright and has a mind of his own! :D

Let's hope his transition goes well!
WarEmblemluvr

Postby tachyon » Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:46 am

Danon Programmer(JPN), G9. o/o Click Here(JPN) by Sunday Silence(USA), won in the Shinetsu Stakes (open-class) 1400m turf Niigata 11R on Oct 18th 2015.
46-7-3-5.

--replay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw3x0d8Brl8
Please focus on #11 horse who trails early!!

Bright Emblem(JPN), 2012C. Neo Universe(JPN) x Black Emblem(JPN), is set to run in the G1 Kikuka Sho (Japanese St Leger) next Sunday.
tachyon

Postby tachyon » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:20 am

War Emblem (Sep 2015)
tachyon

Postby tachyon » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:24 am

That was a real scary.
But, fortunately (and even miraculously), Robe Tissage was okay after a bad spill in the G2 Swan Stakes today.
I'm so relieved.
Robe Tissage (#8) was interfered by other horse (#10) when she was seriously in contention.

-- replay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qgdDetLmD8

-- patrol video
http://web-cache.stream.ne.jp/web/jra/o ... pe=2&thum=
tachyon

PreviousNext

Return to Horse Followings