Trevor Denman Calling the Breeders' Cup For The Fans At SA

EquineAnne

Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:42 pm

mchorseracecall wrote:
WaquoitNBroadBrush wrote:
susan wrote:Good grief--isn't there a site we can railroad this pedantic proselytizer to--perhaps IluvTrevorforeve.gag to either play with his own ilk or play with himself ???

This is a truculent troll with an oversupply of Trevor onanism. Gross .
Although, if it's all an act, as I suspect, it's a great one. The broken, substandard English is sidesplittingly hilarious coming from someone who dreams of replacing (or doing in) a seasoned North American racecaller. The ticking off of call letters and TV channels; the minute details of stakes schedules; the wide-eyed, innocent replies to postings that are obviously intended to make fun of him. All absolutely brilliant. We may just have a twisted genius in our midst in the form of mchorseracecall! I'll need some serious cheering up if tomorrow's vote kills Suffolk Downs, so stay with it, mchorseracecall!
Waquoit is just being a racist right here. The fact is I am not a foreigner, and I am an American, I've been living in California for more than ten years. The reason why I type very fast with some errors in grammar is because I was always being warned for using this website by my family. They said that I might get a virus from the home computer. They even suspected that one of you guys might try to hack into my thoroughbredchampions.com account, steals my information, and use it for criminal attempt. I know that you guys would not hack into my account, and use it for criminal attempt, and you guys are not bunch of Edward Snowdens. However, I want people to respect my privacy, and I want my privacy to be protected.
Racist? Oh brother you really are dim.

And you are definitely NOT American born. Your errors are not caused by typing fast. They are mistakes made by someone who was born in another country. You write well, but IMO, you are not born and raised in the USA.
mchorseracecall

Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:32 am

EquineAnne wrote:
And you are definitely NOT American born. Your errors are not caused by typing fast. They are mistakes made by someone who was born in another country. You write well, but IMO, you are not born and raised in the USA.
To be honest with you, my family and I served in the jury duty here in Los Angeles in the past four years, my mom is a Republican voter in two elections for California Governor, and the Presidential Election. My mom voted for Mitt Romney. :idea:
pointgivenfan

Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:35 am

mchorseracecall wrote:
EquineAnne wrote:
To be honest with you, my family and I served in the jury duty here in Los Angeles in the past four years, my mom is a Republican voter in two elections for California Governor, and the Presidential Election. My mom voted for Mitt Romney. :idea:
Fascinatingly enough, none of these actually proves you and your family are originally from the United States.
A good way to earn credibility is to actually answer questions directed towards you.
"I am the man who with the utmost daring discovered what had been discovered before." - G.K. Chesterton, Orthodoxy.
Avatar: Goldikova - 2010 Prix de la Foret, copyright yours truly. =)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/timstephansen/
mchorseracecall

Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:36 am

EquineAnne wrote:
There are two types of Americans, Anne, one of them a person who is born in the United States, and the other, a person who only has an American citizenship. :idea:
mchorseracecall

Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:45 am

I want to let you guys know that I only had an American citizenship. I just didn't want people to treat me like any other foreign-born race callers such as my favorite announcer Trevor, Michael Wrona from Golden Gate Fields, Robert Geller from Emerald Downs and Sunland Park, Mark Johnson, the voice of British Racing, Track Announcer from Churchill Downs, and Peter Barry from Mountaineer. I just want people to treat me like any other American born race callers such as Dave Johnson (Trevor's mentor), Tom Durkin, and Larry Collmus.
Barnfour

Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:50 am

mchorseracecall wrote:
EquineAnne wrote:
So if you vote Republican it means you were born in the USA? :)
“The heaviest penalty for declining to the rule is to be ruled by someone inferior to yourself.”
― Plato, The Republic
mchorseracecall

Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:00 am

Barnfour wrote:
Barnfour, no, I don't believe that, some of the people who voted for Republicans are foreign born, but they only have an American citizenship. My whole entire family and I, we only have an American citizenship. Barnfour, don't tell me you use the phrase "Go back to your own country' and you use racist nicknames such as the five letter "ch" word, ends with "ink", or the "n" word in public? Paula Deen was in hot water for using the "n" word toward African Americans, which was very offensive. ESPN sportscaster called Jeremy Lin by using the five letter Ch word, which was also very offensive. Don Imus got fired from CBS for using an offensive nickname to the female college basketball players. In my opinion, racist nicknames such as the six letter "n" word, and the five letter "ch" word" are very offensive to people with different racial backgrounds. In 2002, when my dad and I were watching the horses in the paddock at Santa Anita, one racing fan yelled at something very offensive to jockey Tony Farina, and this individual yelled "Go back to France, Tony!" It was very offensive.
Last edited by mchorseracecall on Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Barnfour

Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:05 am

mchorseracecall wrote:
Barnfour wrote:
Barnfour, no, I don't believe that, some of the people who voted for Republicans are foreign born, but they only have an American citizenship. My whole entire family and I, we only have an American citizenship. Barnfour, don't tell me you use the phrase "Go back to your own country' and you use racist nicknames such as the five letter "ch" word, ends with "ink", or the "n" word in public? Paula Deen was in hot water for using the "n" word toward African Americans, which was very offensive. ESPN sportscaster called Jeremy Lin by using the five letter Ch word, which was also very offensive. Don Imus got fired from CBS for using a offensive and nickname to the female college basketball players. In my opinion, racist nicknames such as the six letter "n" word, and the five letter "ch" word" are very offensive to people with different racial backgrounds. In 2002, when my dad and I were watching the horses in the paddock at Santa Anita, one racing fan yelled at something very offensive to jockey Tony Farina, and this individual yelled "Go back to France, Tony!" It was very offensive.
So if someone says when they are going for Chinese food they are going for chinks it is offensive to you?
“The heaviest penalty for declining to the rule is to be ruled by someone inferior to yourself.”
― Plato, The Republic
mchorseracecall

Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:16 am

Barnfour wrote:
mchorseracecall wrote:
Barnfour wrote:
Barnfour, no, I don't believe that, some of the people who voted for Republicans are foreign born, but they only have an American citizenship. My whole entire family and I, we only have an American citizenship. Barnfour, don't tell me you use the phrase "Go back to your own country' and you use racist nicknames such as the five letter "ch" word, ends with "ink", or the "n" word in public? Paula Deen was in hot water for using the "n" word toward African Americans, which was very offensive. ESPN sportscaster called Jeremy Lin by using the five letter Ch word, which was also very offensive. Don Imus got fired from CBS for using a offensive and nickname to the female college basketball players. In my opinion, racist nicknames such as the six letter "n" word, and the five letter "ch" word" are very offensive to people with different racial backgrounds. In 2002, when my dad and I were watching the horses in the paddock at Santa Anita, one racing fan yelled at something very offensive to jockey Tony Farina, and this individual yelled "Go back to France, Tony!" It was very offensive.
So if someone says when they are going for Chinese food they are going for chinks it is offensive to you?
If they do that toward the people from the Asian community, or the Asian American community at Monterey Park, it's very offensive. Barnfour, do you think it's offensive for people using the "n" word in public? Because to me, it's offensive for people to use these racist nicknames. :evil:
Delamont

Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:05 pm

We are being played like a violin.