Former member Ezariah

Admin

Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:57 pm

Ezariah, whose real name was Julie Albright, passed away today. It's been awhile since she posted here, but she was always so sweet and enthusiastic. We remained in contact through Facebook, and it was there today that I read the shocking news. She was far too young and had far too much going for her to have to leave so soon.

I know many of you remember Ez or know Julie though FB or other social media, and I wanted to pay my sincerest condolences to her family and friends.
"This is how we roll in the Shire." -- Leonard
Sparrow Castle

Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:28 pm

Admin wrote:Ezariah, whose real name was Julie Albright, passed away today. It's been awhile since she posted here, but she was always so sweet and enthusiastic. We remained in contact through Facebook, and it was there today that I read the shocking news. She was far too young and had far too much going for her to have to leave so soon.

I know many of you remember Ez or know Julie though FB or other social media, and I wanted to pay my sincerest condolences to her family and friends.
Thanks for this, Victoria. I didn't think to post anything here. Julie's an amazing and beautiful woman, one of the most caring and giving people I've ever known. Everyone in her large circle of family and friends are heartbroken and will miss her terribly.

It was always so much fun to get together with Julie, whether for racing or to do touristy things or to just hang out, she made everything fun and exciting. This is all so very sad and will take awhile to process.

Rest in everlasting peace, dear Julie. You were well loved by those whose lives you touched, people and critters alike.
mariasmon

Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:38 pm

Julie was great and anything I could say about her would not be enough. This is so horrible.
Admin

Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:54 pm

I haven't stopped thinking about it all night. I never even met her in person, but thought so highly of her, she seemed like such a good and kind spirit. I hope that she's at peace, and that those who loved her find some kind of peace as well.
PJMIII

Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:23 am

Thanks V for letting us know that Ezariah had passed.

May she RIP.
mariasmon

Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:13 am

Admin wrote:I haven't stopped thinking about it all night. I never even met her in person, but thought so highly of her, she seemed like such a good and kind spirit. I hope that she's at peace, and that those who loved her find some kind of peace as well.
She really was all those things. When Maria's Mon died, she called the farm and got them to send me some of his mane and a shoe. That's the kind of person she was.
Admin

Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:29 pm

mariasmon wrote:
Admin wrote:I haven't stopped thinking about it all night. I never even met her in person, but thought so highly of her, she seemed like such a good and kind spirit. I hope that she's at peace, and that those who loved her find some kind of peace as well.
She really was all those things. When Maria's Mon died, she called the farm and got them to send me some of his mane and a shoe. That's the kind of person she was.
I hope that you're ok.

Sparrow, you too.
mariasmon

Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:41 pm

Admin wrote:
mariasmon wrote:
I hope that you're ok.
I will be. I think what's hard is how it went down. That's the worst.
BaroqueAgain1

Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:58 pm

I must have joined after she backed off from posting here, as I'm not familiar with her handle. But I guess that was my loss, since it sounds like she was a wonderful presence on this forum.
My sympathies to those who knew her.
CoronadosQuest

Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:11 pm

Oh my goodness :( This is so very sad. My condolences to her family and friends.
Rick1323

Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:05 am

I remember her, so tragic for one so young. Life is hardly fair, may her family find peace......
Everyone come home sound.....
Catalina

Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:17 am

RIP Julie, you left this world a better place for having shared it with us.
Tessablue

Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:42 pm

Terribly sorry to hear this, she was always such a kind presence on this forum. Thoughts are with her friends and family.
serenassong

Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:59 pm

That is sad, may she and her family know peace.
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"- Mythbusters
"Oh, What fresh Hell is this?!"- Sheldon Cooper(quoted from Dorothy Parker)- Big Bang Theory
"Sometimes I think he's the King of Stupid" - Old Man- Pawn Stars
Ioya Two

Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:41 am

Omg how awful, I remember her posts? Was she ill? She wasn't that much younger than me :( horrible news. My best wishes go out to all her family and friends. Losing a loved one is always hard.
Pulpit 1994-2012
bare it all

Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:40 am

Very sad. May she RIP. V - do you know if there was a donation set up in her name at all? I know she was supportive of many causes. If not, I'll donate in her name to something of my choosing.
Sparrow Castle

Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:25 pm

The family is suggesting donations be given in Julie's honor to the retired racehorse farms that she often visited. Those are in Southern California, but I think Julz would be happy to support any good OTTB retirement group.
Treve

Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:34 pm

I didn't know her but I'm sorry to hear of her passing. There's been too much loss lately, both personally or people I know and more globally... I hope that she can live on through those who knew her.
A filly named Ruffian...

Eine Stute namens Danedream...

Une pouliche se nommant Trêve...

Kincsem nevű kanca...

And a Queen named Beholder
PostTimeMike

Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:18 pm

Sad news indeed. RIP Ezariah. Julie was a regular poster in the Handicapping Forum while I was the Moderator. She was a knowledgeable handicapper and a heartfelt fan of thoroughbred racing!! Her love for the sport and the horses that ran was evident in her posts. Prayers for her and her family and friends. God bless!!
Sparrow Castle

Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:04 pm

I am walking on air today! Julie was a partner in this guy when he first started racing for West Point. He ended up in Camarero, and his last race was Aug 20. We were so worried about him, and that only escalated after the storms hit Puerto Rico. It feels like Julie worked with the angels to make sure this happened. Good job, Julz! Thank you to CTA and to West Point, my faith in you has been restored.

Shelley Blodgett‏ @ShelleyBlodgett
Replying to @Leahbrandon @CaribbeanOTTB @TerryFinley11
CTA has Go Black Tie, former @westpointtbred, on our Watch for many months. They contacted us 2 help retire him when able. Pic from May.