Les Onaka

Les Onaka

Postby Diver52 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:33 am

Anybody who ever enjoyed the Quarters at Los All with Les playing straight man to Dave Weaver and/or Mike Joyce might want to know that he's having serious health and financial issues, as reported in a post on the Paceadvantage forum. There's a Gofundme page as well because, well, universal health care is communist. I hope a few people can help.
I ran marathons. I saw the Taj Mahal by Moonlight. I drove Highway 1 in a convertible. I petted Zenyatta.
Diver52

Re: Les Onaka

Postby stark » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:36 am

I've found it easier to tear up tickets at 8/1 instead of 8/5.
stark

Postby BaroqueAgain1 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:16 pm

I have missed Les on The Quarters. McKeever and the Other Guy are poor replacements, so I had wondered why TVG were using them instead of Professor Onaka.
Now I know why, and it's pretty upsetting. :(
I hope Les recovers his health.
BaroqueAgain1

Postby Diver52 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:53 pm

The Quarters used to be a Laff Riot when Dave Weaver and Mike Joyce were there. The current hosts are just boring and I miss the Flaming Wheelie Bus!
I ran marathons. I saw the Taj Mahal by Moonlight. I drove Highway 1 in a convertible. I petted Zenyatta.
Diver52

Postby serenassong » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:58 pm

Diver52 wrote:The Quarters used to be a Laff Riot when Dave Weaver and Mike Joyce were there. The current hosts are just boring and I miss the Flaming Wheelie Bus!

It was indeed quite the show. Les really knows his stuff and Weaver giving you a "ICE COLD!" exacta.
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"- Mythbusters
"Oh, What fresh Hell is this?!"- Sheldon Cooper(quoted from Dorothy Parker)- Big Bang Theory
"Sometimes I think he's the King of Stupid" - Old Man- Pawn Stars
serenassong

Return to Racing