Racing History: NTRA All Star Jockey Championship 1997-2003

mchorseracecall

Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:33 pm

Bookman wrote:
mchorseracecall wrote:
To be honest with you, I am a Catholic, and my whole entire family are Catholics as well.
I don't give a rat sass what your faith is. If you're Catholic, you should realize that your use of Jesus Christ might offend.
Next time I should use the word "Gees", instead of using god's name. Anyway, Bookman, do you remember watching the NTRA All Star Jockey Championship races from Lone Star Park on ESPN2 back in 1997, all the way thorough 2003? If so, do you still have the videotape of all of these races, so you can give it to Partymanners and he can post it on Youtube?
pointgivenfan

Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:43 pm

Sadly, Partymanners seems to be MIA lately. :-/
"I am the man who with the utmost daring discovered what had been discovered before." - G.K. Chesterton, Orthodoxy.
Avatar: Goldikova - 2010 Prix de la Foret, copyright yours truly. =)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/timstephansen/
Bookman

Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:50 pm

pointgivenfan wrote:Sadly, Partymanners seems to be MIA lately. :-/
He hasn't posted since about a month ago in another group, and no new youtube videos in 3 months.
“I wish you could run the races with no jocks and just put chickens on ’em.” - Billy Gowan
mchorseracecall

Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:31 pm

Bookman wrote: He hasn't posted since about a month ago in another group, and no new youtube videos in 3 months.
But do you guys still have the videotapes of all of the NTRA All Star Jockey Championship races from Lone Star Park between 1997 and 2003 on ESPN2?
Bookman

Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:55 pm

mchorseracecall wrote:
Bookman wrote: He hasn't posted since about a month ago in another group, and no new youtube videos in 3 months.
But do you guys still have the videotapes of all of the NTRA All Star Jockey Championship races from Lone Star Park between 1997 and 2003 on ESPN2?
I gave my VHS videotapes of the NTRA All Star Jockey Championship races from Lone Star Park between 1997 and 2003 on ESPN2 to the local Salvation Army last year so they could raise funds to help out our local homeless population.
(I had all except 2001, because that year we had an electrical storm while I was taping the NTRA All Star Jockey Championship race from Lone Star Park and I lost everything)

If you want to call the races, perhaps you can search Equibase for the charts.
“I wish you could run the races with no jocks and just put chickens on ’em.” - Billy Gowan
mchorseracecall

Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:07 pm

Bookman wrote: I gave my VHS videotapes of the NTRA All Star Jockey Championship races from Lone Star Park between 1997 and 2003 on ESPN2 to the local Salvation Army last year so they could raise funds to help out our local homeless population.
(I had all except 2001, because that year we had an electrical storm while I was taping the NTRA All Star Jockey Championship race from Lone Star Park and I lost everything)

If you want to call the races, perhaps you can search Equibase for the charts.
Speaking of race call for the NTRA All Star Jockey Championship races from Lone Star Park, the one thing I am curious about is why the race caller only announce the names of the jockeys in all of these NTRA All Star Jockey Championship races from Lone Star Park, instead of both the names of the horses and jockeys in all of these races?
Barnfour

Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:43 pm

Question for mc...... when you are doing races from sofa downs in your parents basement, does your dad ever come downstairs and punch you in the face because he's not hearing his favorite track announcer Trevor Denman?And is there rioting in your house? I know you chinks sometimes have temper tantrums ~
“The heaviest penalty for declining to the rule is to be ruled by someone inferior to yourself.”
― Plato, The Republic
mchorseracecall

Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:57 pm

Barnfour wrote:Question for mc...... when you are doing races from sofa downs in your parents basement, does your dad ever come downstairs and punch you in the face because he's not hearing his favorite track announcer Trevor Denman?And is there rioting in your house? I know you chinks sometimes have temper tantrums ~
My dad loves me very much, and he doesn't care who calls the race. He won't punch me in the face and he supports me for being a race caller in the future, after graduating from a university. Although my dad's favorite race caller is Jim McGrath, but he doesn't care who calls the race. Barnfour, stop with the racist names , what are you, a member of the Ku Klux Klan, do you like Adolf Hitler? Waquoit is Jewish, and he would be very offended if somebody say "Heil Hitler" to him. Fact, Hong Kongnese people or Hong Kongnese Americans do not have temper tantrums.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVS4Zgjm8HE
Barnfour

Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:59 pm

Never heard people of Chinese anstrestry called Hong Kongnese........ it's so much easier to just say Chinks..... why. make things difficult? Don't be a pesty Chink ~
“The heaviest penalty for declining to the rule is to be ruled by someone inferior to yourself.”
― Plato, The Republic
mchorseracecall

Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:06 pm

Barnfour wrote:Never heard people of Chinese anstrestry called Hong Kongnese........ it's so much easier to just say Chinks..... why. make things difficult? Don't be a pesty Chink ~
Barnfour, I think you support the Ku Klux Klan, but Hong Kong was once a British colony, and you can tell lawyers in Hong Kong are wearing robes and wigs during a trial , all the courtrooms in Hong Kong looks exactly like a British courtroom. You need to stop with the racist remarks, or else I think you are working for the KKK or your support of Adolf Hitler. Waquoit is Jewish, and he might be offended. I only have an American citizenship, my mom voted for Arnold Schwarzenegger as Governor, my mom also voted for John McCain in the 2008 Presidential Election, and Mitt Romney in the 2012 Presidential Election.

A video about the KKK:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmc92f_4Cpg
(This video is disturbing, and I don't Like it)

Watch the following video, Barnfour, or else I think you support those people. If you are not supporting those people, then stop making racist remarks.
Barnfour

Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:25 pm

Can I use gook mc? I can't use the expression Hong Kongnese because the chink might be from another part of China or it might not even be a chink. Thanks for the correction. I'll use gook from now on :D
― Plato, The Republic
mchorseracecall

Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:39 pm

Barnfour wrote:Can I use gook mc? I can't use the expression Hong Kongnese because the chink might be from another part of China or it might not even be a chink. Thanks for the correction. I'll use gook from now on :D
Barnfour, Hong Kong has their own government, the former name of the Hong Kong Jockey Club is called the Royal Hong Kong Jockey Club. Some of the people who are born in Hong Kong are not Chinese. Look at Tony Cruz, a former jockey, and one of top trainers in Hong Kong and also a trainer of Hong Kong champion racehorses such as Silent Witness and Bullish Luck, he's born in Hong Kong, but he's Portuguese. You need to stop calling those racist names or making those racist remarks about me. I only have an American citizenship, and I've been living in California for more than ten years. My whole entire family only have an American citizenship, my mom voted for Arnold Schwarzenegger as Governor, and my mom also voted for McCain in the 2008 Presidential Election and Romney in the 2012 Presidential Election.

Here is a picture of the last Governor of Hong Kong, Christopher Patten, who is sitting next to Prince Charles:

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Gua ... er-007.jpg

Christopher Patten is now one of the heads of BBC (British Broadcast Company).
Last edited by mchorseracecall on Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WaquoitNBroadBrush

Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:46 pm

mchorseracecall wrote:
Barnfour wrote:Never heard people of Chinese anstrestry called Hong Kongnese........ it's so much easier to just say Chinks..... why. make things difficult? Don't be a pesty Chink ~
Barnfour, I think you support the Ku Klux Klan, but Hong Kong was once a British colony, and you can tell lawyers in Hong Kong are wearing robes and wigs during a trial , all the courtrooms in Hong Kong looks exactly like a British courtroom. You need to stop with the racist remarks, or else I think you are working for the KKK or your support of Adolf Hitler. Waquoit is Jewish, and he might be offended. I only have an American citizenship, my mom voted for Arnold Schwarzenegger as Governor, my mom also voted for John McCain in the 2008 Presidential Election, and Mitt Romney in the 2012 Presidential Election.

A video about the KKK:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmc92f_4Cpg
(This video is disturbing, and I don't Like it)

Watch the following video, Barnfour, or else I think you support those people. If you are not supporting those people, then stop making racist remarks.
Barnfour can goosestep and sing "Deutschland Uber Alles," as far as I'm concerned, and it wouldn't bother me a bit. Just as long as I don't get punched in the face or strangled in the neck.
mchorseracecall

Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:01 pm

I think we are very off topic on this one, back to our topic about the NTRA All Star Jockey Championship from Lone Star Park (1997-2003). Here is a question for all of you racing fans in this forum. When horse racing fans think of a jockey championship race, they think of an international jockey championship like the Shergar Cup from Ascot Racecourse in England. My question is what are some of the similarities and differences between a national jockey championship like the NTRA All Star Jockey Championship from Lone Star Park in 1997, all the way thorough 2003, and an international jockey championship like the Shergar Cup from Ascot? :idea:
mchorseracecall

Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:19 pm

Once again, I would like to ask all of you, do you find any similarities and differences between a national jockey championship such as the NTRA All Star Jockey Championship and the AQHA Jockey Championship from Lone Star Park and an international jockey championship such as the Shergar Cup from Ascot?

Do you find any similarities and differences between a national jockey championship and an international jockey championship?
judmor

Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:52 pm

Personally, I like to follow the horses. I couldn't care less about a jockey championship.
Skip-A-Way

Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:33 pm

judmor wrote:Personally, I like to follow the horses. I couldn't care less about a jockey championship.
Me too.