Page 1 of 1

2018 names

Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:55 am
by bare it all
Started off in grand style...

2018 colt by War Front o/o Sabbatical is now named Tour Of Duty

Re: 2018 names

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:08 pm
by Sparrow Castle
Racing Hall of Fame @nmrhof
5h5 hours ago
2/3 #FoalPatrol At Double Diamond Farm in Florida, Via Veneto’s filly by Bodemeister has been named Bodensee by owners Don and Irene Dizney. Bodensee is named after a lake in Germany that borders Switzerland and Austria and is fed by the Rhine River. https://foalpatrol.com/horses/%E2%80%99 ... ter-veneto
Image

Racing Hall of Fame @nmrhof
5h5 hours ago
3/3 #FoalPatrol At @Gainesway Farm in Kentucky, Bird Town's filly by Empire Maker has been named Bird Patrol by owners Marylou Whitney and John Hendrickson. Whitney and Hendrickson chose Bird Patrol as a nod to both Bird Town and the Foal Patrol project. https://foalpatrol.com/horses/bird-town
Image

Re: 2018 names

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:18 pm
by Personal Ensign
I like the name Bird Patrol

Re: 2018 names

Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:22 am
by bare it all
Personal Ensign wrote:I like the name Bird Patrol
Definitely like the nod to Foal Patrol.... better than Bird Empire or Bird Maker. I hope they do Foal Patrol again next year.

Re: 2018 names

Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:55 pm
by Personal Ensign
bare it all wrote:
Personal Ensign wrote:I like the name Bird Patrol
Definitely like the nod to Foal Patrol.... better than Bird Empire or Bird Maker. I hope they do Foal Patrol again next year.
I do too! Who did Bird Town go to this year?

Re: 2018 names

Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:50 am
by mariasmon
Nordique (GB) - f. Galileo x Lady of Shamrock

Re: 2018 names

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:58 pm
by Mylute
California Reign f. California Chrome x Scandalous Song

Classy Cal c. California Chrome x Champagne Royale (half to Danza, Majestic Harbor)

Hank Moody c. California Chrome x Summertime Friend

Lotsnlotsofchrome c. California Chrome x Lotsnlotsofhope

Re: 2018 names

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:59 pm
by Mylute
All in a Dream f. Flintshire x Elle Belle (half to SWs Christian C, One Liz, Stormin Elle)

Rich Frosting f. Frosted x Rich Love

Ivory Tusk f. Juba x Toothache

Mo Crazy Blues c. Laoban x Crazy Catlady

Red Flag c. Tamarkuz x Surrender (half to SW Surrender Now)

Monday’s Cause c. Brody’s Cause x My Winchester Lady

La Lena f. Uncle Lino x La Gran Ruby

Paris Nights f. Metaboss x Oriental Cruise

Re: 2018 names

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:37 am
by Mylute
Can you say, L-A-M-E?

Triple Tap c. Tapit x Littleprincessemma

https://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing ... y-to-debut

Re: 2018 names

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:25 pm
by FlyToTheStars
Mylute wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:37 am
Can you say, L-A-M-E?

Triple Tap c. Tapit x Littleprincessemma

https://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing ... y-to-debut
There is a reason of the naming- this is the 3rd colt from the dam that is born on the very same day (I think feb 27)

Saw him the past weekend, very friendly colt.

Re: 2018 names

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:01 pm
by Mylute
FlyToTheStars wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:25 pm
Mylute wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:37 am
Can you say, L-A-M-E?

Triple Tap c. Tapit x Littleprincessemma

https://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing ... y-to-debut
There is a reason of the naming- this is the 3rd colt from the dam that is born on the very same day (I think feb 27)

Saw him the past weekend, very friendly colt.
Oh OK that makes it better. Initially I figured it was just a "he's by Tapit and a Triple Crown brother, so Triple Tap" kind of thinking.

Re: 2018 names

Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:22 pm
by Treve
FlyToTheStars wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:25 pm
Mylute wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:37 am
Can you say, L-A-M-E?

Triple Tap c. Tapit x Littleprincessemma

https://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing ... y-to-debut
There is a reason of the naming- this is the 3rd colt from the dam that is born on the very same day (I think feb 27)

Saw him the past weekend, very friendly colt.
That's close but not quite! He was indeed born February 27th, as was Tapit himself and Littleprincessemma.
Littleprincessemma's previous foaling dates were...
2011 - January 30th
2012 - February 2nd
2013 - none
2014 - January 27th
2015 - February 13th
2016 - February 13th
2017 - February 9th