As Seen On TV

As Seen On TV

Postby stark » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:24 pm

Any success stories?
http://www.asseenontv.com/

Found something that works as advertised??
I've found it easier to tear up tickets at 8/1 instead of 8/5.
stark

Re: As Seen On TV

Postby Insane Crazy » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:01 pm

Oxyclean, man. I've had great success mixing the powdered form up in hot water and using that to lift stains and whatnot. It works great. Who would've thought?
Not a wholesome trottin' race, no, but a race where they sit down right on the horse!
Like to see some stuck-up jockey boy sittin' on Dan Patch? Make your blood boil? Well, I should say!
Insane Crazy

Postby stark » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:39 pm

Insane Crazy wrote:Oxyclean, man. I've had great success mixing the powdered form up in hot water and using that to lift stains and whatnot. It works great. Who would've thought?

Don't know much from personal experience, but my wife agrees with you, good stuff!!
stark

Postby BlindLucky » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:57 pm

Veggie spiralizers sound stupid, but I got one because I became super jealous of the one my friend has. It completely replaced my mandolin slicer, although I sprung for a slightly more expensive one than she has--got it on Amazon. Veggies, veggies everywhere now.
Photos from my racing travels: ThoroughbredJourney.com
BlindLucky

Postby Forry Cow How » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:47 am

BlindLucky wrote:Veggie spiralizers sound stupid, but I got one because I became super jealous of the one my friend has. It completely replaced my mandolin slicer, although I sprung for a slightly more expensive one than she has--got it on Amazon. Veggies, veggies everywhere now.

Which one did you buy from Amazon? I need to eat more veggies.
Forry Cow How

Postby BlindLucky » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:09 pm

Forry Cow How wrote:
BlindLucky wrote:Veggie spiralizers sound stupid, but I got one because I became super jealous of the one my friend has. It completely replaced my mandolin slicer, although I sprung for a slightly more expensive one than she has--got it on Amazon. Veggies, veggies everywhere now.

I got this one:
http://www.amazon.com/Lurch-Spiralizer- ... spiralizer

It's kinda fun to use, and I usually grow a bunch of veggies during the summer, so I'm going to plant a lot of zucchini this year. It makes great faux noodles for soups and things where you might use pasta :D
Photos from my racing travels: ThoroughbredJourney.com
BlindLucky

Postby Forry Cow How » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:20 pm

BlindLucky wrote:
Forry Cow How wrote:

I got this one:
http://www.amazon.com/Lurch-Spiralizer- ... spiralizer

It's kinda fun to use, and I usually grow a bunch of veggies during the summer, so I'm going to plant a lot of zucchini this year. It makes great faux noodles for soups and things where you might use pasta :D

Thanks! There were so many to choose from, I couldn't decide. I like the idea of spiral veggies.
Forry Cow How

Postby stark » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:54 pm

Anybody?
Success?
Horror?

stark

Postby BaroqueAgain1 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:43 pm

I have my own set up for nasal lavage. Not interested in spending $$$ for someone else's contraption. :P
BaroqueAgain1

Return to Horsin' Around