Presidential Election Predictions

Hoist The Flag

Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:33 pm

Quiet Chris wrote:Sure this doesn't belong in racing, but is there really a bigger horse race than the Presidential Election.

Make your predictions. Not who you want, but what you think will happen.

My prediction

Hillary wins Popular vote 48-47.
Trump wins electoral college thanks to Michigan with 275 electoral votes.

Donald Trump wins the Presidency by a nose.
You Mean Clinton by a nose:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ehX4mSBaOs
Hoist the Flag was the best horse I ever rode, by far... It wasn't Seattle Slew.
Jean Cruguet
firehorse

Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:26 am

Big Ten

Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:42 am

Worst presidential campaign in history. Sexist and bigot. Leaked audio tape talking about grabbing "p***y". Lost all three debates. Most celebrities which is liberal-biased and every living former President did not endorse him. Media bias. World was completely against him. How the f did this happen? Oh yeah, the uneducated white people voted more happened...

America, brace yourselves.

I'm indifferent. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Hillary belongs in jail. But you can never be sure what Trump will bring. Divided States of America? Civil war? I only like him because he is honest and isn't part of the political machine like Hillary is. But other than that with his volatile temperament and lack of political experience, it makes many people on the edge including the stock trade and minorities. Make White America Hate Again?
Rock Hard Ten. Free House. Soul Of The Matter. Lit de Justice. Zenyatta. Justify. Cigar. Ghostzapper. Lava Man. Silver Charm.
sweettalk

Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:31 am

an oompa loompa is president and tolberone just cut back on their chocolate. suspicious.
racefan

Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:54 am

Hillary owed it to her supporters to come out at 2 a.m. and give them 10 minutes. To wait until morning when you got trounced is pretty bad. The election was basically over at 11 p.m.

I'm not a believer in the media bias, but last night was tough to watch on CNN. First, why was Georgia not called until like 11 p.m. when Trump was ahead by 400,000 votes all night? CNN also refused to call Florida when it was obvious Clinton lost. And, when Clinton was going down in flames, Wolf Blitzer said at 11 p.m. that the Clinton camp must be happy now when they won California. And Jake Tapper basically said no, they're not happy about anything right now.
Ballerina

Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:41 am

I'm happy
Hoist The Flag

Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:47 pm

Hoist The Flag wrote:
Quiet Chris wrote:Sure this doesn't belong in racing, but is there really a bigger horse race than the Presidential Election.

Make your predictions. Not who you want, but what you think will happen.

My prediction

Hillary wins Popular vote 48-47.
Trump wins electoral college thanks to Michigan with 275 electoral votes.

Donald Trump wins the Presidency by a nose.
You Mean Clinton by a nose:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ehX4mSBaOs
Look like Hillary was DQ and placed 2nd. LOL. Nice call Chris. It was nice to hear Trump mention Secretariat in his Victory speech
Hoist the Flag was the best horse I ever rode, by far... It wasn't Seattle Slew.
Jean Cruguet
Big Ten

Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:03 pm

Hillary just said on her concession speech, glass ceiling can be broken sooner. Yeah, four years...

Can Americans correct this in four years with "20/20" vision? Considering majority of people were not expecting Trump to be elected POTUS by deciding to run only over a year ago with no political or military experience, nobody has the right to scoff at Michelle's chances since anything can happen and almost anyone without the right qualifications can win after watching last night's shocking upset.

Rock Hard Ten. Free House. Soul Of The Matter. Lit de Justice. Zenyatta. Justify. Cigar. Ghostzapper. Lava Man. Silver Charm.
Diver52

Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:07 pm

That "Chrome for President" joke almost came true. Except we just got the horse's a** instead of the whole animal. Godhelp us.
I ran marathons. I saw the Taj Mahal by Moonlight. I drove Highway 1 in a convertible. I petted Zenyatta.
BaroqueAgain1

Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:25 pm

Former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke is calling Donald Trump's electoral victory "one of the most exciting nights of my life."
"Make no mistake about it, our people have played a HUGE role in electing Trump!" he wrote.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/715327a0-6 ... great.html

It's depressing to think that so many Americans may have decided that they'd rather have a white male, no matter how unqualified or flawed, than anything else.
A raw reaction from CNN's Van Jones:
“This was a white-lash against a changing country. It was a white-lash against a black president in part, and that’s the part where the pain comes.”
https://www.yahoo.com/news/van-jones-on ... 23524.html
Somnambulist

Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:29 pm

Lord Christ. Is there any way to delete this thread?
"Life's no piece of cake, mind you, but the recipe's my own to fool with."
Starine

Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:16 pm

Ballerina wrote:I'm happy
It must be nice to be able to look past one man's blatant racism, xenophobia and homophobia because it doesn't affect you.
Last edited by Starine on Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quiet Chris

Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:15 pm

Don't mess with the US Intelligence community Hillary. :D

"President Donald Trump knows how to make America great, deal from strength or get crushed every time." lol

https://youtu.be/vPRfP_TEQ-g
pointgivenfan

Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:36 pm

Somnambulist wrote:Lord Christ. Is there any way to delete this thread?
Not if we hijack it with cinnamon roll recipes.
"I am the man who with the utmost daring discovered what had been discovered before." - G.K. Chesterton, Orthodoxy.
Avatar: Goldikova - 2010 Prix de la Foret, copyright yours truly. =)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/timstephansen/
middleground

Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:57 pm

pointgivenfan wrote:
Somnambulist wrote:Lord Christ. Is there any way to delete this thread?
Not if we hijack it with cinnamon roll recipes.
A bitter, profanity-laced rant about whether or not to put sugar in cornbread would be a real addition to this thread.

(The answer isn't just no, it's #$@$ NO.)
PJMIII

Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:05 pm

I'm happy and surprised.
BaroqueAgain1

Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:06 pm

A bitter, profanity-laced rant about whether or not to put sugar in cornbread would be a real addition to this thread.

(The answer isn't just no, it's #$@$ NO.)

^ This. :lol:
I'm sorry, but savory, slightly salty cornbread is SO much better than sweet, crumbly cornbread.
If you wanted cake, you should have ordered cake. :P
sweettalk

Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:28 pm

whoa there friends.

sweet cornbread, always. period. the end. get your savoury crumb-cubes outta here.

also; add fresh corn kernels to cornbread batter. you're welcome.
Starine

Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:53 pm

Well... I do love cornbread...
Ballerina

Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:13 pm

Starine wrote:
It must be nice to be able to look past one man's blatant racism, xenophobia and homophobia because it doesn't affect you.
I'm just adorably deplorable. :D