Headache

Headache

Postby ElPrado2 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:07 am

Is he still in training?
I'm trying to clean up my stable mail, so I will probably be asking about several old warriors.
And Holding Glory (BRZ).
And Genius.
And Lines of Battle.
And Undrafted.

Thank you for any info. :)
ElPrado2

Re: Headache

Postby serenassong » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:06 am

Looked around and this is what I found-

There is a death report for Genius in 2013
Lines of Battle raced on the 29th at Sha Tin in the Premier Plate G3, finished 10th
Undrafted is working over at Turfway.

Couldn't really find out much about the others, sorry
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"- Mythbusters
"Oh, What fresh Hell is this?!"- Sheldon Cooper(quoted from Dorothy Parker)- Big Bang Theory
"Sometimes I think he's the King of Stupid" - Old Man- Pawn Stars
serenassong

Postby BaroqueAgain1 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:22 pm

Lines of Battle is now called Helene Super Star in Hong Kong. Have no idea why his new connections felt the need to change his name. :roll:
BaroqueAgain1

Postby serenassong » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:25 am

BaroqueAgain1 wrote:Lines of Battle is now called Helene Super Star in Hong Kong. Have no idea why his new connections felt the need to change his name. :roll:

I have this thing about horses names being changed once they are raced, they generally don't have good luck after the new name. Could be that the JC in Hong Kong requires a new name- like if it was taken by another horse in their book, or violates some kind of rule.

When Chuck Berry (ARG) came to race in the US- they had to change the name because apparently the estate would not give them permission to use the name, and without that, violates a rule of using a famous person's name. Was changed to Grand Berry(ARG), and then he went back to Argentina, and his name was changed back to Chuck Berry(ARG)
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"- Mythbusters
"Oh, What fresh Hell is this?!"- Sheldon Cooper(quoted from Dorothy Parker)- Big Bang Theory
"Sometimes I think he's the King of Stupid" - Old Man- Pawn Stars
serenassong

Return to Whatever Happened To?