Vindication Now

Vindication Now

Postby Slewgal » Sun May 22, 2016 12:34 pm

Was anyone else following him? I have not been really reading my notifications for a while now....so no idea if he is still in training or not. He was gelded, so he may be.
Slewgal

Re: Vindication Now

Postby Flanders » Sun May 22, 2016 1:11 pm

He raced 4 times this year so far but hasn't worked or raced since March 10th.

http://www.equibase.com/profiles/Results.cfm?type=Horse&refno=8735613&registry=T
Flanders

Postby Slewgal » Sun May 22, 2016 5:20 pm

Thanks. I didn't even know you could just look up a horses stats like that. Cool. :)
Slewgal

Postby sweettalk » Sun May 22, 2016 6:07 pm

Slewgal wrote:Thanks. I didn't even know you could just look up a horses stats like that. Cool. :)

equibase is awesome! search any horse's name and you can get current year races and work outs to see if your favourites are still active. if you aren't already on the stable mail, you can also sign up to have notifications delivered when horses you enter into your stable mail work out or are scheduled to race, and you get results of their races emailed after they run.
Get out to Lenny’s for their big grand opening sale. Find eight government secrets and get a free kidnapping and personality reassignment so that you’ll forget you found them!
sweettalk

Postby Catalina » Sun May 22, 2016 7:58 pm

Flanders wrote:He raced 4 times this year so far but hasn't worked or raced since March 10th.

http://www.equibase.com/profiles/Results.cfm?type=Horse&refno=8735613&registry=T

And he was "bumped hard" in his March 10 race.
Catalina

Postby Slewgal » Sun May 22, 2016 9:31 pm

Thanks, yeah I have the stable thing, and get the emails...I just have not opened or read any of those emails in months(okay maybe over a year, and I haven't put new horses in it in forever)...good to know I can just go look them up.

I love this horse, I had at one point contacted his trainer with my info for a retirement home after he races. I would just hate for him to fall through the cracks. ;) that was a few years ago, at this point in my life I don't know if I would take on a TB, lol...but if he needed a home, I'd take him in and find him one.
Slewgal

Return to Whatever Happened To?