Mchorseracecall

Re: Mchorseracecall

Postby Ioya Two » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:13 pm

Good, because he got blocked by me after asking where lurker was yesterday. He must read the posts here.
Pulpit 1994-2012
Ioya Two

Postby Kurenai » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:24 am

I saw him pop up on the FB feed. The best thing is to ignore it and not enable him (don't let him post, block him). Forward everything to the police.

If he shows up here and I miss it, please let me know.
Kurenai

Postby Retrospectiv » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:43 pm

Kurenai wrote:I saw him pop up on the FB feed. The best thing is to ignore it and not enable him (don't let him post, block him). Forward everything to the police.

If he shows up here and I miss it, please let me know.

He is able to read everything here, just not post....
"It's been my policy to view the Internet not as an 'information highway', but as an electronic asylum filled with babbling loonies."
Retrospectiv

Postby Kurenai » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:09 pm

I know he is able to read everything here, it's no problem since we got nothing to hide. I just would remove him from the board if he tries to post again, that's what I meant with "let me know in case I miss it".
Kurenai

Postby TapitsGal » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:07 am

I guess I feel lucky, I missed out on all the Facebook posts and direct messages from him but yikes what a scary situation. There must be some sort of delusional disorder going on there because after all these bans and restraining orders from track announcers like Collmus, he still thinks he has a future in announcing in horse racing?
TapitsGal

Postby sweettalk » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:48 am

even better, has anyone heard his calls? i had a video of him calling to a muted tv... yikes. ...yikes.
Get out to Lenny’s for their big grand opening sale. Find eight government secrets and get a free kidnapping and personality reassignment so that you’ll forget you found them!
sweettalk

Previous

Return to Horsin' Around