1) Royal Delta: Ran full second faster than G1 older males at CD. Loves 10f
2) Game on Dude: Returned on top of his game. 2nd in last year's BC
3) Ron the Greek: The more distance, the better. Rock solid stayer.
4) Successful Dan: Not sure which 'Dan' is better, but excited to see this one
5) Wise Dan: Not surprised he came back to earth in Foster.
6) Bodemeister: Still improving, could be tough on Santa Anita's speedy strip
7) Union Rags: Classy 3yo a major threat if he has another fwd move in him.
8) Paynter: Showed ability when asked to set all the fractions going 12f.
9) To Honor and Serve: Has some things to prove at 10f, but potential is there.
10) Mucho Macho Man: Looked great at GP this winter, but well beaten at CD.
11) Richard's Kid: Yet another who looked good on return. Long-winded.
12) Rogue Romance: Was live at a big price in Foster; all sorts of trouble
13) Neck n Neck: 3yo took a big step forward in the Matt Wynn. One to watch.
14) Endorsement: Wasn't sure who to put in 14-hole, but always liked this horse. 5-2-2-1 without Lasix.
Also eligible: Went the Day Well, Creative Cause, Alternation, Nate's Mineshaft, Nehro, ???