TVG

stark

Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:33 pm

Who's the new guy on the Saturday morning show?
I've found it easier to tear up tickets at 8/1 instead of 8/5.
BaroqueAgain1

Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:32 pm

TVG Announces Return of Rudolph, Addition of Bernier
Ken Rudolph to host TVG's Morning Line program.
TVG, America's horse racing network and industry-leading advanced-deposit wagering platform, announced today that TVG's Morning Line program will feature the return of host Ken Rudulph and the addition of handicapper Matt Bernier to the TVG broadcast team.
The in-studio program starts the network's domestic racing coverage from the East Coast on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.

Read more: https://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing ... of-bernier

I wonder if this means that Ken is leaving his Sacramento TV position, or if he's going to do both?
MTO

Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:14 am

BaroqueAgain1 wrote:
TVG, America's horse racing network and industry-leading advanced-deposit wagering platform, announced today that TVG's Morning Line program will feature the return of host Ken Rudulph and the addition of handicapper Matt Bernier to the TVG broadcast team.
The in-studio program starts the network's domestic racing coverage from the East Coast on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.

I am beyond thrilled about the return of Ken Rudolph. He is top notch. I stopped watching TVG most of the time because it got too boring. Will return to TVG to watch Ken Rudolph though. Ken Rudolph is never ever boring. Ken left his Sacramento job fall of 2018 and moved to LA.
stark

Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:59 pm

BaroqueAgain1 wrote:

I wonder if this means that Ken is leaving his Sacramento TV position, or if he's going to do both?
Any idea how this translates for MattC?
I've found it easier to tear up tickets at 8/1 instead of 8/5.
Diver52

Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:20 pm

I also enjoy Ken Rudulph. Wonder who (if anyone) is leaving, though.
I ran marathons. I saw the Taj Mahal by Moonlight. I drove Highway 1 in a convertible. I petted Zenyatta.
racefan

Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:30 am

BaroqueAgain1 wrote:

He announced he was leaving that position before the return to TVG.

Don't think anythings going on with Matt, but there was a bizarre exchange the other day, where Scott said after Matt picked a winner something like "if you go out with that pick, that's pretty good." Must have meant for the day or something.
Horsebagger

Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:15 pm

MTO wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:14 am
BaroqueAgain1 wrote:

I am beyond thrilled about the return of Ken Rudolph. He is top notch. I stopped watching TVG most of the time because it got too boring. Will return to TVG to watch Ken Rudolph though. Ken Rudolph is never ever boring. Ken left his Sacramento job fall of 2018 and moved to LA.
To each his own, but the truth is he's awful. I find him shamefully unprepared, and in the course of 3 minutes last Saturday he mentioned THREE facts about our horse that were completely incorrect. Sadly, Bernier didn't correct him either because he's generally more prepared.

Guessing that team doesn't last very long together.