What Happened to DRF Tournaments?

stark

Wed May 08, 2019 8:15 pm

DRF Tournament Players,

Thank you for participating in Daily Racing Form Tournaments/World Championship of Handicapping Championship ("Contest"). Unfortunately, due to issues beyond our control that have arisen, it has become necessary to terminate the site and Contest effective immediately. We are sorry for any inconvenience.

If there currently is an outstanding credit in your account for payment you made for events that have now been cancelled, that credit will be refunded in full to you.

For each player who qualified for an entry in the WCH Finals, you will be paid $5,000, which is the value of that entry.

Below you’ll find additional answers to questions you may have. You can also contact us directly at tourneyhelp@drf.com.

What does this mean for my outstanding credits?

Tournament players with credits remaining after May 8, 2019 will be offered the opportunity to cash in their balance. This will be done at a rate of $1 per credit. We request that you to fill out an online form to confirm your mailing address. Please click here for details.

How long will the site be open?

The site will remain open to enable players to check their credit balance. There will be no more tournaments available to enter.

What if I have a WCH seat?

We will contact all WCH qualifiers individually. If you haven’t heard from us by Friday 10th May, please email tourneyhelp@drf.com with your contact details.

Will my account still be active?

Your account will still be active for DRF.com and there will be no impact to your DRF Bets account.

How do I contact you?

Please direct all inquiries to tourneyhelp@drf.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
I've found it easier to tear up tickets at 8/1 instead of 8/5.