Del Mar Summer 2019

User avatar
Starine
Posts: 4562
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:39 am
Location: South Carolina

Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:52 pm

stark wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:13 pm
There always seems to be a plethora of photos and stories about KentD not riding 100% to the wire.
I just really liked the nickname Sleepy Kent ;)
User avatar
Curtis
Posts: 1160
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:17 am
Location: Monroe, WA
Contact:

Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:26 pm

Starine wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:52 pm
stark wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:13 pm
There always seems to be a plethora of photos and stories about KentD not riding 100% to the wire.
I just really liked the nickname Sleepy Kent ;)
I’ve always used ‘Meaux Money in that he owes me meaux money. He’s made stiffing over the last sixty yards an art.
User avatar
Starine
Posts: 4562
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:39 am
Location: South Carolina

Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:40 pm

Curtis wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:26 pm
Starine wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:52 pm
stark wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:13 pm
There always seems to be a plethora of photos and stories about KentD not riding 100% to the wire.
I just really liked the nickname Sleepy Kent ;)
I’ve always used ‘Meaux Money in that he owes me meaux money. He’s made stiffing over the last sixty yards an art.
That's a good one too. :lol:
User avatar
Curtis
Posts: 1160
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:17 am
Location: Monroe, WA
Contact:

Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:39 pm

Starine wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:40 pm
Curtis wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:26 pm
Starine wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:52 pm


I just really liked the nickname Sleepy Kent ;)
I’ve always used ‘Meaux Money in that he owes me meaux money. He’s made stiffing over the last sixty yards an art.
That's a good one too. :lol:
‘Meaux Money, ‘Meaux Problems
Post Reply