Stallion News

carole
Posts: 2406
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:57 pm

Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:53 am

Monarch of Egypt was the first starter and winner for American Pharoah when he won a maiden at Dundalk (Edit: Sorry, Naas not Dundalk) on Saturday
Last edited by carole on Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
ThreeMustangs
Posts: 1539
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:37 pm
Location: Florida

Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:22 pm

carole wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:53 am
Monarch of Egypt was the first starter and winner for American Pharoah when he won a maiden at Dundalk on Saturday
Naas, not Dundalk.
carole
Posts: 2406
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:57 pm

Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:46 pm

ThreeMustangs wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:22 pm
carole wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:53 am
Monarch of Egypt was the first starter and winner for American Pharoah when he won a maiden at Dundalk on Saturday
Naas, not Dundalk.
Ah of course thanks for correcting that!
User avatar
ThreeMustangs
Posts: 1539
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:37 pm
Location: Florida

Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:34 pm

carole wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:46 pm
ThreeMustangs wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:22 pm
carole wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:53 am
Monarch of Egypt was the first starter and winner for American Pharoah when he won a maiden at Dundalk on Saturday
Naas, not Dundalk.
Ah of course thanks for correcting that!
Class-wise, are Naas and Dundalk similar?
User avatar
Mylute
Posts: 2186
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:20 pm
Location: Alabama

Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:41 pm

Turf Star Heart to Heart Retired, Stud Plans Pending

https://www.paulickreport.com/news/bloo ... s-pending/

~ Place your bets.
"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."
~ Robin Williams 1951 - 2̶0̶1̶4̶ ∞
carole
Posts: 2406
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:57 pm

Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:34 pm

ThreeMustangs wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:34 pm
carole wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:46 pm
ThreeMustangs wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:22 pm


Naas, not Dundalk.
Ah of course thanks for correcting that!
Class-wise, are Naas and Dundalk similar?
I’m pretty sure they are very similar class wise. Either way with 2yos racing this early it’ll all be the same sort of quality all around the country I would think.
User avatar
Sparrow Castle
Posts: 5847
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:44 pm

Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:29 pm

I know this is off topic kind of, but I thought it was an interesting discussion about racing at Naas and Dundalk. Similar issues all over.
Thread: https://twitter.com/Lynam_S/status/1116738738107887616

Sarah Lynam @Lynam_S
9:23 AM - 12 Apr 2019
I’m becoming increasingly frustrated by the lack of opportunities for my horses and decided to put my thoughts in writing. Please have a read.
Image
Image
User avatar
Sparrow Castle
Posts: 5847
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:44 pm

Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:32 pm

Mylute wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:41 pm
Turf Star Heart to Heart Retired, Stud Plans Pending

https://www.paulickreport.com/news/bloo ... s-pending/

~ Place your bets.
I'm one of his many fans. Happy Retirement, Heart to Heart, I hope you prosper at stud!
tachyon
Posts: 3693
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:52 pm

Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:00 pm

tachyon wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:39 am
I'll Have Another(USA) sired his first graded winner, when his 5yo gelding Another Truth(JPN)[o/o Kyoei Truth(JPN) by Fuji Kiseki(JPN)] won the G3 Antares Stakes 1800m dirt at Hanshin on April 14th 2019.

Image

-- replay (Japanese)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP1uTT2ISDc
1st. (#9) Another Truth(JPN)
https://www.jbis.jp/horse/0001184366/
15-6-5-1
Bloodhorse reports on that. :D

https://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing ... r-in-japan
Izvestia
Posts: 3929
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:16 am

Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:20 am

Sparrow Castle wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:32 pm
Mylute wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:41 pm
Turf Star Heart to Heart Retired, Stud Plans Pending

https://www.paulickreport.com/news/bloo ... s-pending/

~ Place your bets.
I'm one of his many fans. Happy Retirement, Heart to Heart, I hope you prosper at stud!
Me too! I hope he gets a chance to pass on that speed and grit. He’s been a fun one to follow.
lurkey mclurker
Posts: 2493
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:15 pm

Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:04 am

Dave Litfin @DaveLitfin
5h 5 hours ago

Go For Gin still pretty fit at 28 #KentuckyHorsePark
Image
User avatar
Starine
Posts: 4296
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:39 am
Location: South Carolina

Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:52 pm

Taking Stock: Lord Kanaloa Up Next in Japan
https://www.thoroughbreddailynews.com/t ... -in-japan/
Post Reply