2018 names

User avatar
Falinadin
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:14 am

Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:37 pm

American Heiress (GB) - American Pharoah X Keertana X Johar. I get that she's by American Pharoah, but naming a horse born in Great Britain American Heiress amuses me.
User avatar
Flanders
Posts: 3474
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:01 pm

Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:44 pm

Filly Ray Cyrus, f. (Exagerrator - Onebadkitty, by Street Cry)
KatieK101
Posts: 200
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:23 pm

Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:46 pm

Flanders wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:44 pm
Filly Ray Cyrus, f. (Exagerrator - Onebadkitty, by Street Cry)
:lol: :lol:
User avatar
Flanders
Posts: 3474
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:01 pm

Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:02 pm

KatieK101 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:46 pm
Flanders wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:44 pm
Filly Ray Cyrus, f. (Exagerrator - Onebadkitty, by Street Cry)
:lol: :lol:
It is funny but I think its a horrible name. Given the sire and dam's names, I think they could have come up with something really clever. It makes me envision a cat who growls and acts mean but really wants petted. The first thing that came to my mind was All Bluster or All Her Bluster.
CorridorZ75
Posts: 171
Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:45 am

Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:45 pm

Flanders wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:02 pm
KatieK101 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:46 pm
Flanders wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:44 pm
Filly Ray Cyrus, f. (Exagerrator - Onebadkitty, by Street Cry)
:lol: :lol:
It is funny but I think its a horrible name. Given the sire and dam's names, I think they could have come up with something really clever. It makes me envision a cat who growls and acts mean but really wants petted. The first thing that came to my mind was All Bluster or All Her Bluster.
I am guessing Just a Pussy would have been rejected.
tachyon
Posts: 4047
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:52 pm

Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:33 am

Lupercalia(JPN) - c. Maurice(JPN) x Cesario(JPN)

Image
lurkey mclurker
Posts: 2837
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:15 pm

Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:21 pm

tachyon wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:33 am
Lupercalia(JPN) - c. Maurice(JPN) x Cesario(JPN)

Image
Ah I was just wondering when he'd be named - JBIS doesn't have it up yet. I like it! :mrgreen:
User avatar
starrydreamer
Posts: 585
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:51 am

Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:47 pm

lurkey mclurker wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:21 pm
tachyon wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:33 am
Lupercalia(JPN) - c. Maurice(JPN) x Cesario(JPN)

Image
Ah I was just wondering when he'd be named - JBIS doesn't have it up yet. I like it! :mrgreen:
Anyone here watch Chilling Adventures of Sabrina? :lol:
User avatar
ThreeMustangs
Posts: 1910
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:37 pm
Location: Florida

Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:45 pm

Jay Em Ess Stables has named its 2yos:

Honor Yours (Honor Code-Uniformly Yours) F
Jail House Code (Honor Code-Jail House Money) F
Majestic Summer (Summer Front-Majestic Smile) C
Dazzle Time (Not this Time-Dazzletown) C
Sweetnsmoothassilk (Twirling Candy-Stockings) C
User avatar
Summer Bird
Posts: 690
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:35 pm
Location: NY

Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:46 pm

Mozu Lotus Land (Tapit-Sacred Feather) c
Carson’s Kitten (Kitten’s Joy-Yesshewill) f
Heavenly Song (Liam’s Map-Half Heaven) f
Pertinacious Tiz (Declaration of War-Tiz Jeweled) f
Persian Wells (Kitten’s Joy-Fly Past (GB)) f
Take a Peak (Kitten’s Joy-Andes) f
Hiroshina W (Mizzen Mast-The Gaillimh Girl (IRE)) c
Sweet Kaela (Fed Biz-Toxis) f
Princess Elektra (Noble Mission-Gigahertz) f
Big Easy Empire (Empire Maker-Moon Philly) c
Dearest Kitten (Kitten’s Joy-Bonita Donita) f
User avatar
bare it all
Posts: 1145
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:21 pm

Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:07 pm

ThreeMustangs wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:45 pm
Jay Em Ess Stables has named its 2yos:

Honor Yours (Honor Code-Uniformly Yours) F
Jail House Code (Honor Code-Jail House Money) F
Majestic Summer (Summer Front-Majestic Smile) C
Dazzle Time (Not this Time-Dazzletown) C
Sweetnsmoothassilk (Twirling Candy-Stockings) C
Samantha Siegel sent out a few tweets with all her 2yo names. Here are the rest. She's got some good ones and some Mr Fipke would really appreciate. :D

Lotta Dimeo (Dads Caps x Ladylore) C
Golden Sandals (Cairo Prince x Shoes to Match) C
Square Cat (Square Eddie x Shortbread Scotty) C
Like the Wind (Phantom Wildcat x Windy O) C

Time for Glory (Not This Time x Glorified) F
Socially Smart (Uncle Mo x Social Call) F
Epic Evening (Into Mischief x Twelve Jewels) F
Map to My Heart (Liams Map x Ode to Sami) F
Patron D'Oro (Street Boss x Bezzera) C
Speed Boat (Speightster x Lakefront) C

Happy Medium (Runhappy x Well Spring) C
Lotsnlotsofchrome (California Chrome x Lotsandlotsofhope) C
Hope and Dignity (Goldencents x Hope Rises) C
Unionduesincluded (Union Rags x Include Me Out) F
Pilot Prince (Cairo Prince x Navigator) C
User avatar
Mylute
Posts: 4419
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:20 pm
Location: Alabama

Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:32 am

Triple Jeopardy c. Khozan x Joy Rules (half to Three Rules)
Stonetail c. Frankel x Dubai Rose
"I'm here, free as the wind, fountain of extraordinary knowledge, splendidly corrupt, and eager to be of profitable service."
~ Peter Lorre 1904 - 1̶9̶6̶4̶ ∞
User avatar
Summer Bird
Posts: 690
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:35 pm
Location: NY

Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:28 pm

I forgot to mention in my previous post, but the owners of the Kitten’s Joy-Andes filly submitter the name Pat the Puss and of course it got rejected :lol:
Post Reply