2018 Fasig-Tipton November

carole
Posts: 2460
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:57 pm

Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:33 pm

sweettalk wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:31 pm
carole wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:15 pm
Hip 123 Pricedtoperfection, full sister to Miss Temple City and Grade 3 winner goes for $750k
Yoshida got her. where's her sister, currently?
Not sure but I thought she sold to Japan last year?
carole
Posts: 2460
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:57 pm

Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:34 pm

Hip 131, Selcourt goes for $800k
sweettalk
Posts: 2056
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:05 pm

Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:35 pm

carole wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:33 pm
sweettalk wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:31 pm
carole wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:15 pm
Hip 123 Pricedtoperfection, full sister to Miss Temple City and Grade 3 winner goes for $750k
Yoshida got her. where's her sister, currently?
Not sure but I thought she sold to Japan last year?
all i could find was the agent name, but i guessed that. surprising no US/euro breeder went stronger for them.
carole
Posts: 2460
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:57 pm

Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:36 pm

I think I might just post if one goes over a million, a lot of them going in the high six figures, can't keep up :lol:
Last edited by carole on Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sweettalk
Posts: 2056
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:05 pm

Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:37 pm

carole wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:36 pm
I think I might just post if one goes over a million, a lot of them going in the high 6 six figures, can't keep up :lol:
sure exciting to watch tho!
carole
Posts: 2460
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:57 pm

Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:39 pm

sweettalk wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:37 pm
carole wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:36 pm
I think I might just post if one goes over a million, a lot of them going in the high 6 six figures, can't keep up :lol:
sure exciting to watch tho!
Oh yes definitely :D
User avatar
Carotene
Posts: 301
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:50 pm

Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:55 pm

Anyone see what hip 133 and 134 sold for?
Formerly Play the King
lurkey mclurker
Posts: 2524
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:15 pm

Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:01 pm

134 to Katsumi Yoshida for half a million :mrgreen:

I hope he bought Thundering Sky toooooooo....

133 to Eaton Bloodstock for $850k
carole
Posts: 2460
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:57 pm

Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:02 pm

Carotene wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:55 pm
Anyone see what hip 133 and 134 sold for?
Hip 133, Silky Serenade went to Eaton Bloodstock for $850k
User avatar
Mylute
Posts: 2643
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:20 pm
Location: Alabama

Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:02 pm

Has Daddy’s Lil Darling gone through yet?
"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."
~ Robin Williams 1951 - 2̶0̶1̶4̶ ∞
lurkey mclurker
Posts: 2524
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:15 pm

Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:04 pm

Mylute wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:02 pm
Has Daddy’s Lil Darling gone through yet?
She's hip 180 and they just finished 146

http://www.fasigtipton.com/2018/The-November-Sale#/
User avatar
Carotene
Posts: 301
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:50 pm

Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:05 pm

lurkey mclurker wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:01 pm
134 to Katsumi Yoshida for half a million :mrgreen:

I hope he bought Thundering Sky toooooooo....

133 to Eaton Bloodstock for $850k
Thanks! Carole too :)

Mylute - Daddy’s Little Darling is hip 180. Hip 148 is currently in the ring. Got some time yet. :)
Formerly Play the King
User avatar
Mylute
Posts: 2643
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:20 pm
Location: Alabama

Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:08 pm

Puca, a half-sister to Finnegans Wake by Big Brown, sold for $425K. She’s in foal to Gun Runner.

Skye Diamonds went to Yoshida for $500K.
"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."
~ Robin Williams 1951 - 2̶0̶1̶4̶ ∞
carole
Posts: 2460
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:57 pm

Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:16 pm

Hip 153, Drumette, dam of Monomoy Girl in foal to Mastery goes for $1.85 million
carole
Posts: 2460
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:57 pm

Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:21 pm

Hip 157, American Gal multiple Grade 1 winner goes for $3 million
carole
Posts: 2460
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:57 pm

Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:23 pm

Hip 158, America's Starlet, a 2yo full sister to American Gal goes for a much lower $550k
User avatar
Mylute
Posts: 2643
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:20 pm
Location: Alabama

Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:24 pm

Godolphin bought Pretty City Dancer and Don Alberto bought Salty.
"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."
~ Robin Williams 1951 - 2̶0̶1̶4̶ ∞
carole
Posts: 2460
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:57 pm

Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:26 pm

Hip 159, Appealing Zophie, Grade 1 winner and dam of Belmont Stakes winner Tapwrit, carrying a full sibling to that one goes for $1.2 million
User avatar
Carotene
Posts: 301
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:50 pm

Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:27 pm

Raving Beauty is in the ring. She’s gorgeous!!!
Formerly Play the King
carole
Posts: 2460
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:57 pm

Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:29 pm

Hip 160, A Raving Beauty (GB) multiple Grade 1 winner and recently 3rd in the BC F&M Turf, goes for $2 million
Post Reply