2019 Foals

User avatar
Mylute
Posts: 1969
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:20 pm
Location: Alabama

Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:57 pm

@ Ramsey Farm

THANK YOU MARYLOU (Birdstone) with her new CURLIN filly born last night. Both are doing great this morning. (Photos by Patricia Ramsey).

Image
Image

https://www.facebook.com/RamseyFarm/
"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."
~ Robin Williams 1951 - 2̶0̶1̶4̶ ∞
User avatar
Mylute
Posts: 1969
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:20 pm
Location: Alabama

Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:01 pm

Colt by Cupid out of Oh No (Pioneerof the Nile).

Image

https://www.facebook.com/2001Tapit/phot ... =3&theater
"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."
~ Robin Williams 1951 - 2̶0̶1̶4̶ ∞
User avatar
Mylute
Posts: 1969
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:20 pm
Location: Alabama

Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:04 pm

Filly by Practical Joke out of Bustle (More Than Ready). She is from the family of Takeover Target.

Image

https://www.facebook.com/swiftyfarms/ph ... =3&theater
"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."
~ Robin Williams 1951 - 2̶0̶1̶4̶ ∞
User avatar
Summer Bird
Posts: 589
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:35 pm
Location: NY

Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:54 pm

Kitten’s Joy-Sacred Feather filly. The lighting isn’t very good in this barn and the mare is a bit protective so didn’t want to go in and bother them. This filly is a full sibling to French Group 2 winner Taareef.

Image

Image
User avatar
Sparrow Castle
Posts: 5594
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:44 pm

Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:32 pm

Timber Town Stable @Timber_Town
3m3 minutes ago
Divine Diamond and her Frosted filly #foalsof2019
Image
User avatar
Sparrow Castle
Posts: 5594
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:44 pm

Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:06 pm

Pictures are in the Pin Oak Stud newsletter. http://pinoakstud.com/wp-content/upload ... 3-1-19.pdf

CONSCRIPTION foaled a very nice More Than Ready filly during the early hours of Sunday morning, Feb. 24th. The mare is scheduled to be bred to BROKEN VOW.

Into Mischief--Gold Medal Dancer, filly.

Into MischiefBachata, filly

Flatter--No Use Denying, filly
User avatar
Mylute
Posts: 1969
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:20 pm
Location: Alabama

Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:31 pm

Filly by Cupid out of Rockport Beauty (Rockport Harbor).

Image

https://www.facebook.com/2001Tapit/phot ... =3&theater
"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."
~ Robin Williams 1951 - 2̶0̶1̶4̶ ∞
User avatar
Mylute
Posts: 1969
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:20 pm
Location: Alabama

Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:35 pm

Colt by Dads Caps out of Mighty Frio (Pulpit).

Image

https://twitter.com/_teambarton/status/ ... 4020206592
"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."
~ Robin Williams 1951 - 2̶0̶1̶4̶ ∞
User avatar
Summer Bird
Posts: 589
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:35 pm
Location: NY

Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:29 am

Just checked in on Love and Pride and discovered she just foaled.
User avatar
Sparrow Castle
Posts: 5594
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:44 pm

Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:36 am

Summer Bird wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:29 am
Just checked in on Love and Pride and discovered she just foaled.
Thanks, Summer Bird. The chat is saying it's another filly!
User avatar
Summer Bird
Posts: 589
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:35 pm
Location: NY

Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:52 am

Sparrow Castle wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:36 am
Summer Bird wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:29 am
Just checked in on Love and Pride and discovered she just foaled.
Thanks, Summer Bird. The chat is saying it's another filly!
That’s what I thought the banner said when they were unraveling it to hang on the wall!
User avatar
Sparrow Castle
Posts: 5594
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:44 pm

Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:12 am

Summer Bird wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:52 am
Sparrow Castle wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:36 am
Summer Bird wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:29 am
Just checked in on Love and Pride and discovered she just foaled.
Thanks, Summer Bird. The chat is saying it's another filly!
That’s what I thought the banner said when they were unraveling it to hang on the wall!
Nice of them to put up a banner and to move the baby into camera view. She'll be up and running around soon I think!
User avatar
Sparrow Castle
Posts: 5594
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:44 pm

Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:14 am

Sparrow Castle wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:12 am
Summer Bird wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:52 am
Sparrow Castle wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:36 am

Thanks, Summer Bird. The chat is saying it's another filly!
That’s what I thought the banner said when they were unraveling it to hang on the wall!
Nice of them to put up a banner and to move the baby into camera view. She'll be up and running around soon I think!
She's up...now what, she says, lol.
User avatar
ThreeMustangs
Posts: 1509
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:37 pm
Location: Florida

Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:11 pm

Dreamologist delivered a MDO filly at Darby Dan this morning:

Image
User avatar
ThreeMustangs
Posts: 1509
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:37 pm
Location: Florida

Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:25 pm

Sparrow Castle wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:14 am
Sparrow Castle wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:12 am
Summer Bird wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:52 am


That’s what I thought the banner said when they were unraveling it to hang on the wall!
Nice of them to put up a banner and to move the baby into camera view. She'll be up and running around soon I think!
She's up...now what, she says, lol.
Image
User avatar
Mylute
Posts: 1969
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:20 pm
Location: Alabama

Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:41 pm

Another one for Silvery Moon! This colt is out of Quickie, by Sholokohv, an Italian G1 winning son of Sadler's Wells.

Image

This fella is special in that, if the lines aren't crossed and the Facebook page is right, he's a pure thoroughbred.

https://www.facebook.com/62178774451858 ... 261711781/
"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."
~ Robin Williams 1951 - 2̶0̶1̶4̶ ∞
User avatar
Flanders
Posts: 2972
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:01 pm

Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:12 am

Mylute wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:41 pm
Another one for Silvery Moon! This colt is out of Quickie, by Sholokohv, an Italian G1 winning son of Sadler's Wells.

Image

This fella is special in that, if the lines aren't crossed and the Facebook page is right, he's a pure thoroughbred.

https://www.facebook.com/62178774451858 ... 261711781/
Yes, pure thoroughbred. Here is the foal's pedigree.
User avatar
Sparrow Castle
Posts: 5594
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:44 pm

Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:13 am

Lauren Woolcott @lewoolcott
9h9 hours ago
FLASH! Kitten’s Joy filly out of Dynaire, full to Sadler’s Joy, foaled Feb 28! Got legs?!!? Uh huh! ❤️
Image
User avatar
Gemini
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:26 pm

Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:14 am

Mylute wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:41 pm
Another one for Silvery Moon! This colt is out of Quickie, by Sholokohv, an Italian G1 winning son of Sadler's Wells.

Image

This fella is special in that, if the lines aren't crossed and the Facebook page is right, he's a pure thoroughbred.

https://www.facebook.com/62178774451858 ... 261711781/
The foal is adorable, but I really love the random little white squiggle on his neck.
User avatar
Mylute
Posts: 1969
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:20 pm
Location: Alabama

Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:54 pm

@ Ramsey Farm

We had a beautiful KITTEN 'S JOY filly last night out of the winning GLORY DANCER (Honour and Glory).

Image

~ He's a half to Bigger Picture and full to Gung Ho. Of course, he's a descendant of Blitey.

https://www.facebook.com/RamseyFarm/
"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."
~ Robin Williams 1951 - 2̶0̶1̶4̶ ∞
Post Reply