Matterhorn and Top Billing

Mylute

Fri May 17, 2019 4:39 pm

Top Billing was entered in the 2016 Keeneland November sale as a stallion prospect and was withdrawn. PQ says there is an "export" on his file. Any idea what country got him as a stallion?

Also, Matterhorn. A GSP, nicely bred Tapit son who is most famous for having been the one that stepped on Chrome's foot in the Belmont. Hasn't raced or worked since 2016. He has no record on Equibase as having been sold as a stallion prospect, but Taylor Made's YouTube has a video of him titled "Matterhorn - Stallion Prospect for Sale."
"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."
~ Robin Williams 1951 - 2̶0̶1̶4̶ ∞
Flanders

Sat May 18, 2019 5:33 am

Matterhorn is at stud in Uruguay. http://www.oriberemates.com/ (same farm as Smarty Jones)

Top Billing, I'm having a hard time finding. I tried Australia, Japan, South Africa, South America and Turkey's stud book, the Elturf stallion search, Wetherbys stallion directory, Bloodhorse stallion directory, and seeing if he had any foals listed on Pedigreequery(though if he went to the Southern Hemisphere they wouldn't even be yearlings), and checked the Russian page. Tried the Saudi Arabian studbook but it hasn't been updated since 2017 foals. Plus I did the generic google search of stallion's name padrillo, this was how I found Matterhorn. I found absolutely nothing on Top Billing.
Mylute

Sat May 18, 2019 4:59 pm

Well, thanks for the update on Matterhorn. It's nice to keep up with these guys.
"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."
~ Robin Williams 1951 - 2̶0̶1̶4̶ ∞